We are looking for a Digital Designer to lead the creation & delivery of a range of cross-platform digital work.
You will come from an agency background and have experience in the concepting and creation of digital assets including websites, landing pages, emails and digital display campaigns. We put the user at the centre of everything we design and need you to do the same, so knowledge and experience of UX/UI design, wireframing and prototyping would be a plus, but an interest in this and desire to learn more would be enough.
Experience And Skills
- You will have agency experience and experience delivering cutting edge digital campaigns
- Excellent digital design skills
- Follow the latest digital trends and engaging with the wider digital creative community
- Articulating and presenting creative ideas to the team and clients
- Meeting with clients as required and confident to present tasks/ projects
- Be available to assist with offline design briefs on occasion
- Ability to produce design collateral within brand guidelines and agreed timescales.
- Strong Adobe CS skills (Photoshop is a must, Illustrator, InDesign and XD would be good)
- Knowledge of InVision would be a bonus
- Great attention to detail
- Understanding of visual hierarchy, typography, layout, colour and grid structures
- A working knowledge of web page design, banner creation, email design and social media asset creation
- Relevant knowledge across production, print and digital media
- Good time management skills and the ability to be self-directed
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.
The role is currently three to four days per week and would suit someone looking to take more control of the creative process and their life by working with an innovative and fast-growing agency that really values its team.